TBD E Loop 1604 – 6 Acres Commercial
6.2654 Acres – Commercial C-3 Zoning
750ft Loop 1604 Frontage / 550ft Lookout Rd Frontage
123,309 Average Daily Vehicles (source: TxDOT 2018 data)
- Highly visible site located on the eastbound frontage road of 1604 between Nacogdoches and Lookout Rd. 1 mile to IH-35 and 8.5 miles to 281.
- Located in front of future onramp to IH-35 as part of a TxDOT project to improve mobility from Loop 410 South to FM 1102 schedule to start in early 2022.
- Best suited for Retail or Office.
- Nearby retailers include: Wal-Mart, Rolling Oaks Mall, At Home, IKEA, Burlington, Target, BestBuy, Costco, Home Depot, and several restaurants.
- SAWS Sewer mains and water lines along 1604 and Lookout Rd. Power Lines run along 1604. A Utility Service Agreement with SAWS in pending.
- Borders the Missouri-Pacific Railroad
Located on Loop 1604 eastbound frontage road (west side of 1604) between Nacogdoches and Lookout Rd. 1 mile to IH-35/Loop 1604 intersection, 8 miles to Hwy 281, 12 miles to San Antonio International Airport, 16 miles to downtown San Antonio, 16 miles to New Braunfels.
***Buyer Agents must make first contact and be present at all showings to participate in 50% commission split. If this condition is not met, Buyer Agent split is at sole discretion of Grand Land Realty, LLC***
View on map / Neighborhood
- Properties Qty: 21
- Company: Realtor® - Land Specialist
Kendrick grew up in the Cuero, TX area working on his family’s ranch. He attended college at Texas A&M where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Distribution. A sales professional ever since, Kendrick has 18+ years’ in the construction and chemical industries. Additionally, he has been a licensed real estate agent (TREC #578428) since 2007 with his father’s brokerage. This wide range of experience has afforded him a strong network of industry professionals and ranchers all over South and Central Texas. Today, Kendrick owns and manages several family ranches near Westhoff, TX. As an avid hunter and fisherman, he has hunted deer and elk all over North America, and enjoys fishing in Rockport. He loves spending time with his wife and two sons who are involved in 4-H, church, football, track, and basketball.
This Land style property is located in is currently and has been listed on Grand Land Company. This property is listed at $ 2,744,280. It has bedrooms, bathrooms, and is 6.2654 acres. The property was built in year.