Green DeWitt Front 40
  • Reduced

$ 571,480
$14,000/acre

This attractive 40-acre improved pasture is located next to the remote town of Arneckeville and just southeast of Cuero in DeWitt County. This beautiful countryside is covered with King Ranch Bluestem grass in the front pasture with several ancient live oaks scattered throughout to provide shade for your future castle in the back portion. The terraced property is perfect for cattle, growing hay, or it could make the perfect “just-out-of-town” home site. If city life has you blue and you don’t know what to do, split that scene and move to the green on Green DeWitt Rd.

Location
TBD Green DeWitt Rd, Cuero, TX 77954
7 miles to Cuero, 27 miles to Victoria, 92 miles to San Antonio, 105 miles to Austin, 153 miles to Houston. Under 2 hours to San Antonio and Austin International Airports.

Land
The 40.82 acres of ag-exempt land is mostly flat (except for the terraces) with only 10 feet of elevation change from the front to the back. It has approximately 1,700 feet of road frontage and is accessed by a gate on Green DeWitt Rd on the far east side. This 85% open space pasture with huisache dispersed throughout is covered with healthy tall King Ranch Bluestem and other native grasses making it perfect for cattle. The remaining 15% is brush and tree cover consisting of some truly amazing mature live oaks providing cover to the deer and other wildlife in the area. There is no floodplain on the property.

Improvements & Utilities
The property is mostly perimeter fenced except for the newly surveyed west boundary. Power lines run across the property in two separate locations making for easy access. Water well and septic needed.

Minerals
Mineral rights are negotiable.

Taxes
DeWitt County, Meyersville ISD. Agricultural tax valuation. Yearly taxes are under $50.

Community
Cuero is the quintessential Texas small town filled with history. There are many historical homes, buildings, churches, museums and vintage storefronts to visit and explore in the historic downtown district. Cuero is home to the Chisolm Trail Museum and has events throughout the year such as Christmas in the Park, the springtime Texas wildflower trail, and is known as the Turkey Capitol of the World and host to the Turkeyfest every fall.

***Buyer Agents must make first contact and be present at all showings to participate in 50% commission split. If this condition is not met, Buyer Agent split is at sole discretion of Grand Land Company.

Basic Facts

Property ID: 5970 Status: Type: Post Updated: 2022-08-04 19:27:09
Area: 40.82 acres Lot size: 40.82 acres Minerals: Negotiable Property Use: Homestead, Hunting, Recreation, Livestock / Grazing
County: DeWitt Access: Paved Frontage Utilities: Electricity Available Survey on File: Survey-Tract-A.pdf

Features

Ample Road Frontage
grazing
hunting
mature trees
Pasture
unrestricted
wildlife

View on map / Neighborhood

Downloads

Listing Packet: Listing-Packet.pdf
  • Properties Qty: 46
  • Company: Broker Associate

Kendrick grew up in the Cuero, TX area working on his family’s ranch. He attended college at Texas A&M where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Distribution. A sales professional ever since, Kendrick has 18+ years’ in the construction and chemical industries. Additionally, he has been a licensed real estate agent (TREC #578428) since 2007 with his father’s brokerage. This wide range of experience has afforded him a strong network of industry professionals and ranchers all over South and Central Texas. Today, Kendrick owns and manages several family ranches near Westhoff, TX. As an avid hunter and fisherman, he has hunted deer and elk all over North America, and enjoys fishing in Rockport. He loves spending time with his wife and two sons who are involved in 4-H, church, football, track, and basketball.

  • (361) 212-2892
  • kendrick@grandlandco.com

This style property is located in is currently and has been listed on Grand Land Company. This property is listed at $ 571,480. It has bedrooms, bathrooms, and is 40.82 acres. The property was built in year.